NG Badger Spoof NG Badger Spoof

AMAZING

You are the coolest, for making a spoof of this. Has there been another one made before? This is the first one ive seen!

Bottle Deposit Bottle Deposit

hmm

at least you didnt get blammed, thats a good thing. I didnt really understand it but I liked it, keep up the good work.

Poring Hunt Poring Hunt

You had to have played RAGNAROK ONLINE

You would have had to play ragnarok online to understand this movie, all those people give it low scores because they didnt understand it , thats probably the reason, I love this flash.!!

Conspiracy X Conspiracy X

I like this idea

I think this could really take off as a series. I really do. Email me sometime I have some ideas for you.

Tana - Crossroads Tana - Crossroads

Touching

OMG, that was so deep. I didn't really understand it , but somehow, in some way it touched me. I think it was subconscious. But it made me think about alot of things. That was really deep.

Bush's Baked Beans Bush's Baked Beans

Great

That was really good. I don't know what the other guy was on about. But he was not very cool about it. Anyway you should soup up the next draft whether this gets a good rating or not. You make things for yourself and no one else. And I know that the next one would get a way better rating. I cant animate on flash ,but I liked this one. Continue the work.

Blink 182 Mini Video Blink 182 Mini Video

This was really great!

Hey , I thought that your movie was really good. But like some people said before there was no other parts to it. Just live on the stage, which is nothing wrong with that. It just needs more parts, switch between them or something. Or even just make them move on stage or trash it or something lol. But ya it was great.

Final Fantasy II Spoof Final Fantasy II Spoof

Awesome

This was really great. As with all your movies on here. I love them all. I only hope that someday I can do flash like this. I just started, and took some of the lessons and made my own first flash! If you check it out. Don't be too harsh on it please. I like it more because of the emotions behind it. If youve played the game , which I think you probably did :) Anyway I love your stuff keep it coming! :)

Final Fantasy: Sephiroth Final Fantasy: Sephiroth

This was really great!

Hey, nice movie. It was really great. I liked it alot. 10's for most except interactivity. But hey , its not a game so that doesnt really matter :) I thought it was hilarious too. I cant animate characters yet or anything but I hope to learn soon. Because most I can do is fade with pictures. But good work. Looking forward to the continuation.

My first Sonic flash My first Sonic flash

Great, I thought!

Hey dood, you checked out my FFVII Aeris thing. Which I made on my first day using flash as well. So I checked out your movie. I thought it was great. It maded me laugh too! I gave you 10 for most stuff like Sound and humor graphics, and style coz I thought it was pretty original. Interactivity and Violence I couldnt really give those too. But they dont apply to this movie anyway. So overall I give you a 10. Did you use streaming audio or not for this one? Because the filesize is rather large and such. Well I dont know. But anyway, you should email me and maybe we could chat and help each other out, both of us being new to flash and all. It might be good. Anyway, cya later dood.